Selling a home is an emotional and many times overwhelming task for homeowners. The purpose of the listings appointment is to sit down with clients and discuss the information needed to make serious decisions concerning the sale of their home.
Before I meet with you to list your home, please gather all of the following information:
- Mortgage Payoff or principle balance + one month of interest portion of payment
- An existing appraisal for the correct square footage (if available)
- An existing survey of the property (if available)
- Abstract (some counties do not use abstracts)
- Neighborhood dues? A copy of HOA covenants and restrictions (if available)
- Have an extra key for the Lock Box (only REALTORs can access)